Thursday, March 1, 2012

Room 210

It's time you saw my classroom! Here are some interesting and colourful things that are happening on my walls:
 One class recently read All Quiet on the Western Front: here are their posters for the novel.

 This is the corner above my desk, nicely decorated with posters from the British Library, hearts and kisses from Valentine's Day, and other pleasing miscellany that contribute to the clutter in which I spend my days.
You will notice several things here: a laminated Bruegel, a poster for our upcoming school play, The Importance of Being Earnest, and a thoroughly stunning poster that is a graphic representation of the history of science fiction (a Christmas present from a discerning cousin!) The thing to the side that looks like a shower curtain is just a window curtain, which I hate with all the hatred in my being, but with which I am stuck until my Russian cleaner (who has a decidedly proprietorial approach to her job) changes her mind.

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous peak at your daily world. Maybe some day you'll see a shower curtain (a particularly hideous one) and it will strike you with such an urgent longing that you'll just have to have it although it will take you a moment to remember why.

    ReplyDelete